ProDiet Cat Litter Lemon provides a high quality lemon scented cat litter that effectively removes odour while providing strong absorption. It is made from clay granules that has immediate clumping abilities.
ProDiet Cat Litter also has strong absorption, making it more economical in terms of usage for the customer. There is no need to replace the litter, just refilling and adding to the current litter amount. With the strong absorption, your cat’s litter is absorbed and dries up quickly and easier to collect and disposed of.
On top of this, we have also improved the odor control. ProDiet Cat litter has small fragrant granules within the clay litter which will activate scent upon contact with liquid. In addition, It is dust free and will not affect the surrounding area. It is important not only to manufacture a product that is useful for the consumer; our cats, but also for the ease of usage for our customers.
Cat Litter Usage Guide:
- Clean and fill the litter box up to 2-3 inches deep with ProDiet Cat Litter. Always place cat litter box in a secure location where your cat is comfortable to do its business and where it will continue to go.
- Upon Contact with liquid or solid animal waste, ProDiet Cat Litter forms into small clumps. This is proven by our special clumping formulation which will help to ease all cat owners cleaning time.
- Simply remove the clumps from the litter box with a scoop. If there is no scoop, a small recyclable bag can be used to pick and wrap waste.
- No need to dispose the remaining sand, just refill the litter box with ProDiet Cat Litter to the recommended depth.
* Reminder for hygienic purposes, it is recommended that the litter box is washed once a week.
** Keep litter box away from food and preparation areas and always wash hands thoroughly after handling the litter box.