- A comprehensive nutritious food that is delicious and ideal for nutritional balance.
- I used a white fish with plenty of Sasami and umami.
- Easy cut type jerky, together with Sasami,you can ingest nutrition which meat alone is difficult to take.
- For dogs over 2 months old, staple food and snacks.
- Itmeets all criteria foranalysis tests specified by the Pet Food Fair Trade Council.
|Use||Staple food (for all dog breeds)|
|Raw Materials||Seeds, spinach, sorbitol, minerals (calcium, sodium, zinc, calcium, magnesium, calcium, magnesium, calcium, magnesium, Preservatives (sorbic acid, sodium dehydroacetate), sodium polyphosphate, kernel solution, vitamins (A, B1, B1, B1, B1, B2, B6, B12, D3, E, niacin, pantothenic acid), a swelling agent, a coloring agent (sodium nitrite), a pH adjusting agent|
|Ingredient||Crude protein 18.0% or more|
Crude fat 3.0% or more
Crude fiber 1.0% or less
Crude ash content 5.0% or less
Water content 30.0% or less
|Energy||280 kcal per 100 g|
|Country of origin||Japan|