This shampoo contains all-natural, biodegradable ingredients that leave your adorable pet smelling fresh and clean, with a healthy coat!
Most importantly, it is super safe for accidental consumption and used around the mouth, nose, eyes, and ears area. So no worries when your pet likes licking!
For best results, this shampoo is best paired with DD-101 Antimicrobial Wound and Skin Treatment Spray.
pH neutral shampoo
- An ideal shampoo for pets at all ages likewise for sick and post-surgery pets. This shampoo is able to effectively relieve and protect against skin problems.
Does not contain chemicals like SLS/SLES
- This shampoo does not contain any chemicals that will harm the pet or the owner. Due to its all-natural properties, there will be less formation of lathers.
Eases itchiness and long-lasting odor control
- Unlike chemical-based shampoos, there will not be any residue left on your pet's coat that may cause irritation. Amazing deodorizing molecules - so that your pet smells fresh and clean for days!
+ Flea and Tick Control
- Regular use of this shampoo keeps your pet's coat free from fleas, ticks, and lice.
Safe Licking and Tear-Free
- Safe for accidental consumption and used around the eyes, nose, ears and mouth area (tested to B.S EN 1040, JIS Z 2801 and Acute Oral Toxicity Study)
Gentle & Easy Rinse Formula
Lightly Infused Fruit Scent
- Instead of strong fragrance, we used all-natural food grade fragrance to make sure your pet smells fresh all the time!
Directions of Use:
1. Wet the pet, pump the shampoo about 8 times on the body and massage the coat thoroughly and rinse.
2. Repeat if necessary.
1. Pump the shampoo 8 - 12 times (depending on pet size) into a container and add about 3-4 litres of water.
2. Squeeze sponge or towel in the container to create foam then wipe the pet thoroughly in the container.
Size: 450 ml / 16.2 FL oz.
Ingredients: Micellar Water, 10-15% Decyl Glucoside, F. Fatty Acids, Acetic Acid, Tricarboxylic Acid, Glycerol and Food Grade Fragrance.
Does not contain: Parabens, Sulfates, DEA/MEA, Steroids, Alcohol, Preservatives, Ammonia & Colouring.